Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our organization provides logistics and supply chain services to Meta's Data Centers. We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to lead transformational supply chain projects that leverage technology to solve complex problems in the areas of planning, receiving, inventory management, distribution and reverse logistics.You will engage with an experienced cross-functional team to conceive, design and develop innovative enterprise products as well as processes.
1. Manage cross-functional project teams to lead the ideation, development and launch of technologies & processes to support our data center supply chain and logistics
2. Demonstrate ability to manage multiple complex projects - prioritization, planning, scheduling, reporting and influencing
3. Gather and prioritize stakeholders’ requirements to build, maintain and implement roadmaps
4. Work with systems analysts & software engineers to automate key processes, fix gaps, build reporting capabilities
5. Experience in supply chain/logistics functions: material planning, asset management, inventory management, or transportation
6. 5+ years experience in a Supply Chain/Logistics role as a Technical Program Manager, Consultant, Product Manager, or related occupation
7. Experience in handling PM responsibilities (prioritization, planning, scheduling, status reporting)
8. Analytical skills, experience with spreadsheet modeling and familiarity with database capabilities
9. Familiarity with agile methodologies, technical understanding and experience developing relationships with software engineering/IT teams
10. Experience in gathering and analyzing data/information to address complex problems
11. Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field, or equivalent practical experience
12. Experience in Material planning and Inventory management
13. Experience with Tableau and SQL
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.