Merchants Benefit Administration Inc Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Merchants Benefit Administration is a third-party insurance administrator headquarter in beautiful North Scottsdale AZ, near the Kierland area. We provide back-office administration services for insurance companies such as billing, collecting, and claims processing for various types of insurance plans. We are seeking a skilled Programmer who can join our team.
At Merchants Benefit Administration (MBA), we believe our employees are our best asset. If you are goal-oriented and are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing organization - we want to hear from you!
We offer a complete benefits package, 100% paid by us!
• Prescription Drug Service
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Paid Training
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) – match
As the Programmer, you will be responsible for creating and modifying computer programs by converting project requirements into code.
• Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
• Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements, preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
• Encodes project requirements by converting workflow information into computer language.
• Programs the computer by entering coded information.
• Confirms program operation by conducting tests, modifying program sequence and/or codes.
• Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
• Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
What Skills you Should Bring to MBA:
• General Programming Skills.
• Analyzing Information and Attention to Detail.
• Problem Solving.
• Software Algorithm Design.
• Software Performance Tuning.
• Software Design and Debugging.
• Software Development Fundamentals; Documentation and Testing.
• Network Programming experience.
• Experience with mobile app development a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Imperative Web Program languages or Platforms
• Python, Bootstrap, JQuery
• SQL Languages
• C and C++
• Network P
• Two (2) or more years programmer experience.
• Knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, REST and JSON).
• Local Candidates Only.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Notice to Applicants: This position requires all potential candidates to complete background checks and drug screenings prior to any offer of employment.
Please apply online at http://mbaadmin.com/careers-listings/
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E)