Aerotek Chandler, AZ 85286
**Hiring for Welder/ Fabricator Position With Great Pay**
Clean room operator
Performs welding activities with minimum instructions and supervision.
· Sets up welding equipment in accordance with the appropriate Weld Process Specifications (WPS).
· Completes weldments to the applied AWS welding code and blueprint requirements.
· Utilizes material handling equipment in conjunction with the welding task
Cleanroom assembly, Cleanroom, Quality, Inspection, cleanroom personnel, Hand tools, power tools, assembly
Knowledge of TIG/MIG welding procedures & processes.
· Experience working with steel, aluminum, and stainless steel preferred.
· Ability to read and interpret written information and follow directions.
**Additional Skills & Qualifications:**
Candidate will be working in the clean room where they will be assisting in the cleaning and assembly process of new manufactured semiconductor parts
To Apply Contact:
**6022814825** **Ext: 57468**
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.