Actalent SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85258
1. Troubleshooting electronics to a component level
2. Configuring test fixtures and boxes
3. Running automated and manual testing as needed by the development teams
4. Document testing and failures daily and communicate with the team.
5. Replicating failures as needed to support failure analysis and capturing all notes in a methodically
6. Report testing results on a daily and weekly basis
7. Installing and updating firmware on prototype hardware to support engineering teams
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. One or more years component-level testing and troubleshooting experience
2. Knowledge of test fixtures, testing methodologies, and test tools (O-scope, DMM, etc.)
3. Proficient with use of computers with practical experience in using Microsoft Office
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.