CTG Tucson, AZ 85702
Senior Financial Analyst
9 hours agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking aSenior Financial Analystfor our client based in Irving, Texas.
The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for providing financial planning and analytical support to Finance operational areas and functions within the CFO organization and the development of Metrics dashboards, Balance scorecards, KPI’s as well as standard reports. The individual must have the ability to perform and excel under the high-pressure environments, has a short learning curve and have flexibility to switch from one area to another within Finance. The position also offers the individual to be part of the core team in the CFO organization to partner and help support on mission critical strategic high impact projects.
* Individual brings in rich Finance background and experience and had demonstrated rich experience in FP&A roles
* Likes being a part of a highly dynamic team, has a strategic bent of mind coupled with high degree of tactical execution capabilities and experience
* Is an Excel Guru and able to crunch data – is able to convert data in to usable/actionable data for decision support and is also has high proficiency in PowerPoint (visual Story teller) to be able to present the data that can be easily understood and actioned across all levels in the organization
* Brings in expertise of identifying data sources, bringing in data from multiple sources and creates a data model that facilitates decision support
* Is an expert financial and data modeler who has demonstrated experience in financial and data model creation, can analyze and convert raw transactional data in to usable/actionable information:
* Provides insights on potential issue areas or areas of possible concern and improvement opportunities
* Creates data models that help proactively solve for issues that can potentially trigger negative (financial) impact if immediate action is not taken
* Creates cascading drill down metrics, performance metrics dashboard, scorecards and function health dashboards to address the needs of each level right from C-Suite executives, to the Management team, to supervisory leads and managers
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
* Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
* Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
* Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
* Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
* Defines financial situation by completing quantitative analyses
* Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
* Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
* Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
* Recommends financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals
* Prepares financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information
* Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
* Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
* Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
* Builds financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying, and backing up data
* Extracting/Assembling and analyzing/summarizing data to structure and build sophisticated reports
* Leverage existing and new data management systems including ERPs, data warehouses and reporting platforms to extract and analyze data
* Assists individuals and teams in the selection of supporting methodology, tools, processes, and techniques.
* Build a repository of data models and tools, contributes to work product reuse; assists in the development of and implements models, approaches and/or techniques incorporating best practices
* Create KPI and Management dashboards across various finance functions:
* Billing, Revenue, Collections, AR, Cash Application
* Accounts Payable, T&E
* Accounting, Reconciliations
* Payroll, Pricing and other finance areas
* Continually looks for efficiencies in processes, reporting and works with business application owners/Business Intelligence group to automate and enhance reports
* Must have the ability to work independently, with little or no supervision
Basic Requirements and Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance or an MBA highly preferred
* Minimum 3+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling
* Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
* Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
* Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
* Advanced Microsoft Excel (mandatory) and PowerPoint (preferred) skills
* Direct operational finance experience in either:
* Order to cash – Billing, Revenue, Collections, AR
* Source to pay – Accounts Payable, T&E, Procurement, Spend Analytics
* Accounting functions
* Forecasting and Budgeting
* High aptitude for leveraging new data management systems, ideally including finance and ERPs Strong analytical skills with advanced level PowerPoint preferred
* Knowledge of Tableau, SAP Cloud Analytics – preferred
* Experience working with knowledge assets, process improvement, process redesign, issue resolution and knowledge migration
* Strong organizational and multitasking skills
* Working knowledge of fundamental operations of all Finance Departments (AP, AR, Payroll, Tax, Treasury, Budgeting, etc.) preferred
* Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills, excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
* Strong data visualization/data scientist skills
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group is required.
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided.For additional information, please contactTana Stilloeat 888-284-6551 ext. 2104 or email@example.com. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
* Job Function: Financial Analysis
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
* Work Remote: Yes
* Travel: No