Carlisle Construction Materials Phoenix, AZ 85001
Are you interested in starting your career for a growing manufacturing company? Would you like a job that offers a competitive benefits package and upward mobility?
If so, consider Insulfoam (a division of Carlisle Construction Materials) as a next step in your career!
Our facilities create rigid insulation materials (expandable polystyrene ("EPS")) for a variety of construction applications including insulated roofing material, highway construction, and stadium/theater seating!
Come join us to learn more about our products and related technology. We offer our employees extensive on the job training and internal growth opportunities throughout Carlisle Construction Materials!
* Paid Holidays and Vacation
* Competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision - available on your first day
* Educational reimbursement opportunity
* Participation in company's retirement plan
* Day: $19.47/hour to start
* !!!$1500 sign on bonus paid in $500 increments at 3, 6 and 9 months of employment.
* Operating various production lines
* Moving pieces of EPS through our production lines
* Labelling and wrapping of product bundles to prepare it for shipping
* Recycling of old material
*Cross training in different production areas and on the job training available!
* Ability to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and lift test
* Frequent lifting of up to 50 lbs
* Frequent standing/walking throughout shift (8+ hours)
* Regular reaching above shoulders/bending and Twisting
* Comfortable working in a fast pace environment
* Education - High School diploma or GED required
* Ability to follow instructions and read production orders
* Experience with computers including various manufacturing programs
* Ability to use measuring gauges like tape measures
* Prior experience operating a forklift
* Able to work fast and efficient and willing to work long hours during busy season
* Understanding of basic math, reading, and writing skills
* Ability to effectively communicate
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled