Vireo Health Inc. Amado, AZ 85645
Who we are
Here at Vireo Health, Inc. ( Vireo ) our mission is to bring the best of technology, science, and engineering to the cannabis industry. We are a physician-led, customer-focused team of more than 500 dedicated employees creating best-in-class cannabis products and customer experiences. Vireo is proud to have one of the most diverse workforces in cannabis, promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion through engaging employee outreach programs, community events, and non-profit partnerships. We are rapidly expanding nationwide, and we are looking for talented, compassionate, and dedicated people to join our team and help us grow. From Cultivation to Operations to Sales & Marketing, we are hiring people who share our vision and passion for improving people s lives. If you are looking for a positive work environment where your contributions truly make a difference, click apply and let us learn about you!
What you will do
We are seeking an experienced and energetic Facilities Manager to join our growing dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be driven, innovative, compassionate, believe in the goodness of people and cannabis, and enjoys the one team, one dream motto! The Facilities Manager will be responsible for maintaining, servicing, and improving upon the facility. will ensure a safe and smooth execution of all processes involved in the edible production and packaging operations. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
* Conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment.
* Basic repairs and maintenance of facilities systems including pipes, pumps, lights, HVAC, minor plumbing needs, minor electrical needs, and minor structural repairs.
* Repair of facilities mechanical processing equipment, or coordination with vendors of equipment.
* Establish and perform facilities preventative maintenance plans.
* Establish and/or manage facility waste service provider.
* Submit and manage facilities maintenance tickets in computer system.
* Manage inventories of required spare parts and tools to maintain facility functionality.
* Work with the GM to develop repair estimates and facility improvement budget.
* Act as a supporting role as requested for capital projects and coordinate subcontractor repairs and facilities improvements.
* Coordinate with Corporate Real Estate to execute on facilities improvements.
* Able to work independently as well as operating as part of a team.
* Participate in weekly meetings with other Facility Managers.
* Adhere to strict sanitation practices throughout the facility.
* Facility cleaning and ensuring overall facility cleanliness– sweeping, mopping, garbage removal, vacuuming, etc.
* All other tasks, as determined by the General Manager and Corporate Facilities Manager, to ensure smooth operation of facility.
* Five years of experience in facilities maintenances or related field
* Proven Maintenance Experience
* Skilled in the use of power tools
* Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches
* Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts
* Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary
* Ability to work flexible schedule, including off business hours as needed
* Must be at least 21 years of age
Vireo Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. www.vireohealth.com