About This Career Path
Design, integrate, or improve manufacturing systems or related processes. May work with commercial or industrial designers to refine product designs to increase producibility and decrease costs.
Current Available Jobs
Troubleshoot new or existing product problems involving designs, materials, or processes.
Investigate or resolve operational problems, such as material use variances or bottlenecks.
Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve manufacturing processes or products or to reduce costs, using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
Apply continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing to enhance manufacturing quality, reliability, or cost-effectiveness.
Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing.
Incorporate new manufacturing methods or processes to improve existing operations.
Review product designs for manufacturability or completeness.
Determine root causes of failures or recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods, using statistical procedures.
Prepare reports summarizing information or trends related to manufacturing performance.
Prepare documentation for new manufacturing processes or engineering procedures.
Design layout of equipment or workspaces to achieve maximum efficiency.
Common knowledge, skills & abilities needed to get a foot in the door.
Production and Processing
Engineering and Technology
Complex Problem Solving
**About Public Consulting Group**
Public Consulting Group LLC (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, technology, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG employs approximately 2,000 professionals worldwide—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm has extensive experience in all 50 states, Canada, and a growing practice in Europe. PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to meet challenges, pursue opportunities, and serve constituents across the public sector. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
PCG is looking for a Consultant with deep technical experience to support oversight, assessment, and project management efforts on government technology projects. This is a remote position supporting clients in Central and Eastern time zones. The Consultant will conduct and at times lead project management and assessment activities on technology solutions which may include custom implementations, COTS or transfer systems, and legacy system replacements. The Consultant must be a strong written and oral communicator and be comfortable interacting with clients, and will serve as a trusted advisor to senior government leadership. This position will support projects in all phases of the software development life cycle, including oversight and assessment of planning, analysis, procurement, requirements, design, testing and implementation efforts of technology projects. Additionally, projects may utilize a range of methodologies such as Agile, waterfall or hybrid models. As such, the Consultant must be knowledgeable and practiced in a broad range of information technology processes. The Consultant will develop or contribute to written assessment reports and status reports with findings and recommendations. These findings and recommendations ensure that projects address risk, provide actionable input, and are tracked to completion.
· Monitor the technical aspects of technology projects and vendor/client activities by providing input and guidance that supports efficiencies.
· Assess technical design, system architecture, implementation strategy, and hardware, software, and network requirements of technology projects.
· Identify and recommend project management and technical processes, methodologies, and tools to minimize risk and validate content.
· Lead reviews and assessments of technology project tasks and work products, including providing recommendations for deliverable acceptance.
· Monitor the scope, schedule, and cost of technology projects.
· Recommend processes improvements based on observations, industry standards, and best practices
· Lead and assist in writing progress and status reports.
· Support business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college/university
· 5+ years of experience with implementation, operations, or maintenance of large technology projects
· 5+ years of experience with all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation
· 2+ years of experience in creating and managing project risks/issues
· Completed Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification
· 2+ years of experience performing quality assurance activities and validating deliverables against industry standards and best practices
· 2+ years of experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
· Unemployment Insurance Systems experience
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employmentregarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programsare based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.
**Job Locations** _US-AZ-Phoenix | US_
**Posted Date** _17 hours ago_ _(11/30/2022 3:31 PM)_
**_Job ID_** _2022-8887_
**_\# of Openings_** _1_
**_Type_** _Regular Full-Time_
**_Practice Area_** _Technology Consulting_
Public Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: Yes
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: No relocation assistance available
CLEARANCE TYPE: None
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world’s biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a User Interface Developer. This position will be located at our Space Systems sector in Chandler, AZ
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman software development team.
The User Interface Developer will contribute front-end code to a variety of web applications. The candidate must have a strong interest in user interface/user experience (UI/UX) and front-end development.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
+ Adding to and maintaining custom front-end libraries and blocks for rapid instantiation of software instances
+ Writing HTML and CSS as needed
+ Actively participating in UI design and code reviews
+ Collaborating with stakeholders from a variety of functional roles to deliver high quality software products
+ Education or Experience
+ Experience with React Native and jQuery libraries
+ Familiarity with web accessibility concepts
+ Experience in lieu of degree will be accepted
Salary Range: $55,100.00 - $82,700.00
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
**The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority** . The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
We are a pioneering company.
With careers across all areas: air, cyber, land, sea and space – our 90,000 employees work as one to defend and define the future. Northrop Grumman careers and internships are as varied as your interests, with a lifetime of potential that will give you every opportunity to do your best work. Working together with people from many backgrounds, personal passions and disciplines, we share a drive to push the boundaries of science, technology and engineering to meet the ever evolving needs of our customers worldwide.
This position supports and facilitates clinical and organizational process improvement, measurement and analysis in alignment with the goals of the organization. This position works closely with system, clinical and facility teams providing leadership, knowledge, tools for analyzing processes and outcomes, identifying improvement and best practice opportunities, selecting appropriate improvement approaches, supporting operations management and improvement activities, and assessing the impact of clinical and operational changes.
* Provides analysis and expertise for the improvement of clinical and operational outcomes through the reduction of variation, redesign and improvement of processes to ensure reliable and safe care delivery and clinical decision-making. Improvements are measured by, and not limited to, length of stay, throughput, productivity, supply chain, care standardization, and compliance with evidence based practices.
* Identifies, plans, designs and redesigns business and clinical processes to support system-wide initiatives and key operational processes such as patient flow, supply distribution, admission-discharge and patient handoffs. Improvements are measured by a broad range of operational measures such as timeliness, increased capacity, and turn-around time.
* Manages analysis and design of processes based on knowledge of healthcare operations, systems thinking, and process design; identifies improvement opportunities, selection of appropriate improvement approaches, supports operations management and improvement activities including design, implementation of improved operations, and assessment of change; utilizes quantitative and qualitative primary and secondary information sources; applies engineering techniques, analysis, and tools such as modeling, simulation, work sampling, descriptive and analytical statistics, forecasting, and more.
* Identifies and applies “best” systems and process engineering practice in an evidence-based, scientific approach to support clinical and operational process improvement and work design. Identifies “best” approaches through primary and secondary research across the engineering and healthcare professional community.
* Serves as a key interface between Business Intelligence, Data Science, Information Technology and Operations to ensure the information technology supports the work design/redesign and data is captured appropriately for system data integrity and process monitoring and control.
* Consults with and assists clinical and operational leadership at all levels of the organization regarding opportunities based on process knowledge and quantitative analysis.
* Provides formal and informal training for leadership, physicians, staff, and other constituencies related to measuring and analyzing performance, improvement techniques, and collaboration in multidisciplinary teams.
* If required for position, ensures all certifications and/or licenses are up-to-date and valid prior to expiration dates.
* Completes all company mandatory modules and required job specific training in the specified time frame.
* Responsible for reporting any safety related incident in a timely fashion through the Midas/RDE tool; attends all safety related training programs; performs work in a safe manner; monitors work environment for possible safety issues and ensures others are also performing work in a safe manner.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in industrial engineering or comparable quantitative field - Required
Masters or PHD in industrial engineering or engineering related discipline - Preferred
Minium 3+ years in planning, organizing, and leading project work at multiple facilities - Required
Previous healthcare industry experience - Preferred
Requisition ID: 2022-15094
Street: 1200 N, Beaver St.
Experience: 3+ years in planning, organizing, and leading project work at multiple facilities and healthcare settings - Required
Full Name: First Last: CHARLES CLAYTON
Email Address: Charles.Clayton@nahealth.com
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference. Diversity & Inclusion (https://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion) , is simply who we are and what we do.
We're seeking a highly skilled Senior Software Developer to support our ICF Next team. As a Senior Software Developer for ICF Next, you play the central role in driving innovation and using technology to drive connection through a multi-channel experience. If you have an incredible passion for innovative technology development and enjoy working with clients, ICF Next is the place for you.
The Senior Software Developer position requires experience with common development tools, techniques, and numerous programming languages.
All team members are very dynamic with experience delivering end-to-end solutions, and skilled in front-end and back-end technologies
Areas of responsibilities include:
+ Develop and follow our coding standards.
+ Work with all Technology team members, Project Owners and Scrum Masters.
+ Responsible for smaller efforts and components of larger projects.
+ Will lead medium and small projects
+ Lead initiatives at, or slightly above your title. (Proving that you can operate at a higher level than your current title is part of the evaluation process for promotions.)
+ Stay up to date on assigned specialties, work on expanding to others.
+ Mentor others based on what you’re expert in.
+ This role will interact with clients and coworkers at all levels.
+ Bring new ideas, tools, services, and techniques to the group.
+ Degree in computer science, application development, management information systems or mathematics
+ Five years of recent Web Programming experience
+ Integration/Interpreted: Node, Java
+ Back End: Java Enterprise, Kafka, ElasticSearch
+ Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, SpringBatch
+ Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, AWS Database technologies
+ Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Patterns
+ Professional communications skills both written and verbal.
+ Ability to use analytical thinking to make decisions based on facts and metrics whenever possible.
+ Agile methodologies – SAFe, Scrum/Kanban, Less
+ AWS EC2, VPC/Network, Load balancer, IAM, S3
+ Demonstrate a desire to learn and accept new challenges within and outside of your core skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy (https://www.icf.com/legal/equal-employment-opportunity) .
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated\_files/employers/poster\_screen\_reader\_optimized.pdf) and Pay Transparency Statement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp\_English\_unformattedESQA508c.pdf) .
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
$80,656.00 - $137,116.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)
Need help? We're here:ICFCareerCenter@icf.com
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with approximately 8,000 full and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
HM Health Solutions
**Job Description :**
This job supports one or more analytical aspects of the application product life cycle, within a sub-product scope (one or more application components). Uses regular judgement and discretion to collaborate with customers in order to: Understand capability needs; Gather project specifications; Create business cases and cost sheet analysis; Translate high-level business needs into detailed requirements for new capabilities (and change request/enhancements on existing capabilities); Analyze data to determine business problems, trends, or opportunities for process improvements; Create/execute test cases; Provide root cause analysis and corrective action plans; Verify delivery of customer needs, and Ensure quality delivery. The incumbent identifies, documents, and resolves risks, defects and issues. Analyzes market trends for competitive insight to correlate into business value statements. Builds organizational and platform knowledge in one or more disciplines to advance professional track career. Uses functional and organizational knowledge to mentor junior resources. Requires thorough understanding of end systems impact of changes across multiple systems.
+ Work with customers, Software Engineers, Architects, Capability Managers, and other team members to capture capability needs and drive quality business solutions. Create and maintain deliverables such as business vision, requirements and personalization to different clients, and user interface design.
+ Participate in the full software development life cycle by actively participating on Agile scrum teams in various roles, including, but not limited to, Scrum Master, Business Technical Analyst, User Interface designer, Capability Manager, or Tester, based upon experience and need.
+ Support various aspects of requirements testing (e.g. testing plan, scenarios, documentation, defect management) to ensure minimal production defects are realized and completing analysis of the results tying back to customer impacts.
+ Ensure compliance for required standards and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
+ Effectively communicate with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting requirement walkthroughs and sprint reviews, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
+ Other duties as assigned.
+ Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Information Systems, or related field
+ 6 years of related experience
+ 3 - 5 years in IS/IT
+ 1 - 3 years in Lean/Six Sigma experience
+ 1 - 3 years in the Health Insurance Industry
+ 1 - 3 years in the Healthcare industry
**LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS**
+ Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
+ The Open Framework Group (TOGAF)
+ Six Sigma
+ Project Management Professional (PMP)
+ Analytical Skills
+ Communication Skills
+ Report Writing
+ Agile Methodolgy
+ Agile Project Management
**_Disclaimer:_** _The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job._
**_Compliance Requirement:_** _This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies._
_As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy._
_Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements._
**Pay Range Minimum:**
**Pay Range Maximum:**
_Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets._
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( _https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated\_files/employers/poster\_screen\_reader\_optimized.pdf_ )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice
Req ID: J218231
Lead a team of managers and professional engineers who are making Honeywell's manufacturing more efficient and consistent. You will leverage your manufacturing engineering experience and skills to lead the investigation and solution of challenging supply chain problems. You will use your leadership abilities to contribute to the evaluation of the process to meet product specifications. Through collaboration with customers and cross functional teams, you will prioritize team workload and drive exceptional team outcomes. As a manager of a large team, you will coach your team members in technical and behavioral competencies in order to deliver high impact business results.
+ Employee Development
+ Reliability Engineering and Production Processes
+ Resource management in dynamic environment
+ Review quality output and coach team improvements
+ Collaborate with customers
+ Talent management
+ Project Planning and Execution Oversight
+ Provide technical support and Strategic Leadership to the ISC Repair & Overhaul Organization by driving customer service, health, safety and environmental HSE, quality, delivery and cost issues
+ Develop, support, and drive the global productivity goals for engineering savings, through Repair Development, test system improvements and implementation of standardized processes (i.e. Workscoping)
+ Strategize and drive the development of repair methodologies using new and existing repair technology for aircraft and marine components
+ Work as part of cross functional teams to identify opportunities to improve business performance relating to reliability, quality, process turn time, first pass yield, cost, productivity and warranty claims
+ Identify and implement aggressive cost reduction initiatives and identify external business opportunities relating to the Repair & Overhaul business
+ Partner with our customers to identify and execute actions, which solve problems for our customers and drives future growth opportunities
+ Lead teams in addressing/supporting complex Root Cause Corrective Action investigations
YOU MUST HAVE
+ Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
+ Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in direct support of Repair and Overhaul
+ Managerial/leadership experience
+ Six Sigma knowledge and/or demonstrated experience
+ Advanced knowledge of the field's standards and specifications
+ Computer literacy
+ Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
+ Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on tasks
+ Application of basic engineering techniques to optimize manufacturing processes
+ Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
+ Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
+ Extensive relevant manufacturing engineering experience
+ Master's Degree or advanced professional certification
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Manufacturing Engineer - Quality Engineering
Apply now »
Date:Nov 30, 2022
Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Company: GKN Aerospace Careers
GKN Aerospace is the world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 38 manufacturing locations in 12 countries, we serve over 90% of the world’s aircraft and engine manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Our technologies are used in aircraft ranging from the most used single aisle aircraft and the largest passenger planes in the world to business jets and the world’s advanced 5th generation fighter aircraft.
About the opportunity
GKN Aerospace is a global engineering business. Every time you travel by air almost anywhere in the world, it is likely that GKN is helping you on your way. We design, manufacture and service systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the world. We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, stretching ourselves to be better in everything we do.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference, talented members with the skills and passions to become the best of the future in what they do.
The Manufacturing Engineer – Quality will provide Engineering capability to operational and development Programs to enable and deliver zero defect projects utilizing engineering and problem solving skills. Accountable for delivering robust, capable manufacturing process technology as it applies to materials, tooling, part fabrication and assembly.
• Exemplifying a safety-first mind-set and ensuring compliance with the GKN Aerospace Health, Safety and Environmental policies and standards.
• Technical expertise at a local project level in governance and deployment of manufacturing development and integration for production within GKN Aerospace.
• Provides technical expertise to rapidly solve issues pertaining to vendor schedule and/or quality.
• Breaks down technical problems, risk, opportunities, in the correct order to create products and add value to GKN Aerospace through creating Zero Defects
• Leads positive, team relationships with internal and external customers, as well as co-workers
• Continuously improve production processes by implementing Lean initiatives.
• Provide local project technical oversight for the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of Program Quality Plans.
• Implement the global business processes to create root cause analysis, preventative and corrective action to eliminate non-conformances utilizing the GKN standard Zero Defect Manufacturing (ZDM) tool suite.
• Leading product development, customer quality requirements management and first article development.
• Leading supplier audits & assessments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or in lieu of degree 5 years of quality/manufacturing experience
• GKN experience
• Quality experience in a Manufacturing environment, including Root cause methodologies experience, experience using inspection equipment and ability to read, write and comprehend blueprints
• Working knowledge of quality system models such as ISO9000, AS9100, or D1-9000
• Aerospace experience is strongly preferred
• Six Sigma green belt certification or training
• Experience with auditing
• Liaison engineering experience preferred
• Customer facing experience is a plus
• Fabrication, machining, welding and assembly experience preferred
• Training and/or experience in lean tools and techniques (Practical Problem Solving, A3, PFMEA and /or Fishbone diagrams)
• Project / Program Management
• Familiarity with AS9145 APQP process or equivalent
• Ability to use test equipment and
• CAD and or various computer systems, Catia preferred
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Fluent in English language, both written and spoken
Diversity Inclusion and Belonging (DIB)
As a global engineering company, innovation is what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our success.
A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring new ideas and creativity to GKN. We need people of different backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark originality, imagination and creativeness in our teams around the world.
GKN is an equal opportunity employer.
We treat all our employees and applicants fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or qualified applicant on the grounds of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For five years in a row, we have been named in the Top 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. With a focus on our employees, we were rated the #1 Top Workplace by the Orange County Register. Experian Consumer Information Services is redefining the way our clients do business within all aspects of the customer credit lifecycle. Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help businesses make smarter decisions, identify consumers, make decisions on loans, market to prospects and collect.
The CIS ‘s Cloud Platform Engineer team drives the creation of scalable, resilient, and stable environments through Infrastructure as code. We are looking for organic innovation and adoption of cutting-edge cloud technologies in the frameworks and tools we develop for Infrastructure provisioning and service deployments. We are looking for a lead engineer that can provide thought and design leadership and establish best practices. This role spans defining & implementing cloud platform frameworks including container Orchestration platform (example: Kubernetes), IaC and self-service capabilities that helps analytics/batch/streaming/transactional workloads.
+ Optimize tools and processes for efficiency, cost, stability, and developer productivity
+ Leverage programming skills to design and develop DevOps tooling on various infrastructure platforms
+ Provide technical direction to platform SRE engineers in automating, streamlining, and scaling our cloud infrastructure.
+ Research, evaluate and select the right solutions from new and existing tools
+ Evangelize standardized process and framework across services where relevant
+ Drive technical decisions and initiatives to streamline our cloud infrastructure operations, security, and efficiency.
+ Support the extended engineering team in troubleshooting Infrastructure code failures
+ Guide the team through solving complex infrastructure challenges.
+ Helping with cloud transformation by influencing other engineers and leadership.
+ Collaborate cross functionally with managers, architects, and engineers to align on decisions
+ Collaborate with Engineers, senior architects and leadership team on the north star vision and design relevant solutions
+ Up-skill engineers through mentoring and code reviews and build subject matter experts
+ Assess deficiencies and points of failure in our system and design resolutions
+ Help the team adopt new technologies on an ongoing basis, to solve complex problems
+ 8 to 10+ years of Software Engineering, cloud engineering and/or SRE experience
+ Strong Python programming skills required
+ Experience leading, implementing, maintaining scalable critical production infrastructure
+ Strong networking skill in public, private and hybrid cloud environments
+ Strong analytical and programming skills (Java, Python, IAC)
+ Extensive experience with ECS, EKS, ECR, CI/CD and config management tools
+ Deep understanding of Container orchestration fundamentals and architecture
+ Excellent networking, IaC, containers - diagnostic experience
+ Proven hands-on cloud provider experience (AWS (preferred), Optional - Azure, GCP) and services such as EC2, ECS, EKS, S3, VPC, EMR etc
+ Experience with BigData technologies is desired
+ Experience working with cloud provider automation tools such as Terraform (strongly preferred), Puppet, Ansible, cloud formation etc
+ Assist in building the platform that can host Microservices, APIs and streaming infrastructure on AWS.
+ Experience working with Kubernetes on large scale production clusters preferred
+ Strong understanding of scale and performance impact of Infrastructure design
+ Strong written and verbal communication skills
+ Excellent troubleshooting skills and great attention to detail
+ Experience with monitoring solutions for troubleshooting
+ Security Experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
+ Four weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays)
+ Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package plus 15% bonus target
+ Matched 401K with immediate vest
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU (https://www.flipsnack.com/79B9EDC8B7A/the-power-of-you-report-external-2020/full-view.html) and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action (https://www.experian.com/diversity/) !
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us at JobPostingInquiry@experian.com for the salary range of this position (include the exact Job Title as it reads above in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here (https://www.experian.com/careers/)
Position: Jr. Application Developer
Reports to: Application Development Team Lead
Position type: Full Time, In Office
Assist in planning, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining software solutions for both internal operations and to fulfill client requests. Follow best practices and written procedures to ensure quality software solutions. Document all processes from design to post-deployment maintenance to ensure consistency within the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Creating software solutions per customer specifications
• Assist in the planning and design of software solutions
• Assist in the development, testing, and deployment of software solutions
• Create documentation for code design, development, and maintenance plan for each application
• Regular communication with customers keeping them updated on the project
• Handle internal software related requests
• Monitor and maintain deployed applications
o Use internal monitoring system that check all current running sites
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Bachelor of Science Degree or nearing completion of degree in:
o Computer Science
o Software Engineering
o Data Science
o Software Development
o Information Technology
• Basic understanding of following languages:
• Preferred but not required knowledge of:
o Docker Containers
o Server/Network Infrastructure
• Basic understanding of software/web development
• Strong work ethic and organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
o Written and oral
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong command of Microsoft Word & Excel
MEASUREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
• Daily documentation of the work you complete
• Meeting deadlines
• Communicating effectively with team members and clients
• Staying organized and maintaining deployed applications
• Community involvement
• Community Service/Volunteering
• This position is an at-will full time position, available for state defined employment benefits based on hours work. MBI does offer additional benefits for full time employees as eligibility allows.
Business, Entrepreneurialism, and Management
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
At Oracle Fusion Application Organization, we build the future of the SaaS cloud Services for Enterprises as a diverse team of fellow creators and inventors. We act with the speed and attitude of a start-up, with the scale and customer-focus of the leading enterprise software company in the world.
We strive for equity, inclusion, and respect for all. We are committed to the greater good in our products and our actions. We are constantly learning and taking opportunities to grow our careers and ourselves. We challenge each other to stretch beyond our past to build our future.
You are the builder here. You will be part of a team of really smart, motivated, and diverse people and given the autonomy and support to do your best work. It is a dynamic and flexible workplace where you'll belong and be encouraged.
We offer unique opportunities for smart, hands-on engineers with the expertise and passion to solve difficult problems in distributed highly available services and virtualized infrastructure. At every level, our engineers have a significant technical and business impact designing and building innovative new systems to power our customer’s business critical applications.
Fusion Application As A Service (FAaaS) is an exciting new team working on at the intersection of infrastructure and applications where we are leveraging OCI to transform some of the largest SaaS properties in the industry. We are making the existing Oracle's SaaS portfolios, including the multi-billion-dollar revenue producing applications, become first class Oracle cloud citizens.
To support the vision we are building a platform that manages end-to-end lifecycle, from provisioning to upgrade to terminate; and provides a self-service cloud experience to the customer for our SaaS product by leveraging the underlying OCI platform and services.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the FAaaS team, you will lead the effort in building distributed, scalable, fault tolerant software systems in support of our business needs and end customers. You will own the entire software lifecycle – design, development, testing, CI/CD and production operations. You must balance between product feature development and production operational concerns like writing run books, ops automation, structured logging, instrumentation for metrics and events leveraging a plethora of internal tooling at OCI.
From a technology perspective, this is a greenfield development environment with a huge amount of autonomy, leaving us free to build and innovate without being encumbered by legacy products and services.
• You are an experienced cloud engineer with a proven track record of delivering high-scale, high-impact solutions
• You are obsessed with the customer, always exceeding expectations
• You have excellent communication skills. You can clearly explain complex technical concepts
• You are a disciplined engineer who understands the importance of high standards, never satisfied with mediocrity and constantly striving for excellence
• You are comfortable with ambiguity in a chaotic and fluid environment
• You are passionate about technology and are not afraid to defend your opinions or position with peers/superiors
• 4+ years of experience shipping scalable, cloud native distributed systems
• BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• Ability to work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
• Strong grasp of Computer Science concepts (data structures, algorithms, and programming paradigms)
• Proficient in at Java/C++, Python and shell scripting tools
• Experience with container orchestration like Kubernetes/Docker Swarm/Mesos, experience working on Helm Charts, etc.
• Strong working experience on GitHub/Bitbucket, TeamCity/Hudson, Maven/Gradle
• You are experienced at building highly available services, possessing knowledge of common service-oriented design patterns and service-to-service communication protocols
• Experience with components of modern infrastructure like service discovery, secret storage, containerization, software-defined networking, etc.
• Experience with production operations and best practices for putting quality code in production and troubleshoot issues when they arise
• Able to effectively communicate technical ideas verbally and in writing (technical proposals, design specs, architecture diagrams and presentations)
• MS in Computer Science
• Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Experience building control plane/data plane solutions for cloud native companies
• Experience in diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving performance issues in complex environments
• Deep understanding of Unix-like operating systems
• Production experience with Cloud and ML technologies
• Data science and machine learning knowledge would be helpful but not required
**Detailed Description and Job Requirements**
As a member of this emerging software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. You will provide technical leadership to other software developers including mentoring, code reviews, presentations and more. As with any new product delivery, duties and tasks will vary and changes in priority are the norm.
Our vision is to provide an immersive self-service experience to our customer on Oracle Cloud. Aggressive as it might sound, our growth journey is fueled by highly energetic, technology savvy engineers like YOU who are looking to grow with us to meet the demands of building a powerful next-generation platform. Are you ready to do something big?
**Range and benefit information provided in this posting are specific to the stated location(s)**
New York City Pay Range: from $90,600 to $182,400 per annum; eligible for bonus and equity.
Colorado Pay Range: from $90,600 to $172,800 per annum; eligible for bonus and equity.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions, as well as reflect Oracle’s differing products, industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
1. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
2. Short term disability and long term disability
3. Life insurance and AD&D
4. Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
5. Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
6. Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
7. 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
8. Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
9. Paid parental leave
10. Employee Stock Purchase Plan
11. Adoption assistance
12. Financial planning and group legal
13. Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
As a world leader in cloud solutions, Oracle uses tomorrow’s technology to tackle today’s problems. True innovation starts with diverse perspectives and various abilities and backgrounds.
When everyone’s voice is heard, we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. It’s why we’re committed to expanding our inclusive workforce that promotes diverse insights and perspectives.
We’ve partnered with industry-leaders in almost every sector—and continue to thrive after 40+ years of change by operating with integrity.
Oracle careers open the door to global opportunities where work-life balance flourishes. We offer a highly competitive suite of employee benefits designed on the principles of parity and consistency. We put our people first with flexible medical, life insurance and retirement options. We also encourage employees to give back to their communities through our volunteer programs.
We’re committed to including people with disabilities at all stages of the employment process. If you would like accessibility assistance or accommodation for a disability at any point, let us know at +1.888.404.2494, Option 1.
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
*** Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer**
(STEM) Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics